Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the pre – requisites for joining Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi?
To join Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi one must be able to Understand Sanskrit. Preferably one must have completed the Praveshika1 and Praveshika2 courses conducted by The Madras Sanskrit College.
2. Why there are different teachers teaching this particular course?
Videos of the online course Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi are recordings of the 10 days National Workshop organised by The Madras Sanskrit College. Prominent scholars from various parts of India graced the workshop by taking sessions and that is why there are many teachers in this course.
3. How many lessons / how many hours of videos are there in this course?
Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi has 41 videos and each video has the average duration of 1 hour.
4. Is there an exam for this course and what are the details of that ?
At the end of the last lesson (41st video), you can take an online exam where there will be 100 multiple choice questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
5. Will there be a certificate provided after I finish the online exam?
6. If I have doubts in the lessons how do I get them clarified ?
You can post your doubts in Ask An Expert section to which a scholar from The Madras Sanskrit College will respond and give clarifications.
7. If I have any technical issue whom will I contact ?
You may post the issue in detail in Ask An Expert and a tech team from Madras Sanskrit College will respond / will contact you (if needed) and troubleshoot.
8. Is there any post – lesson quiz or worksheets like Praveshika courses ?